注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

Memory extender

Beautiful Day..

 
 
 

日志

 
 

The SecretII(B)  

2010-08-29 02:48:28|  分类: Life |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

我们的身体是我们的意识的产物。
  

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

身体的功能和状况正是由意识的状况决定的。知道这一点,也就知道了健康的要诀。
疾病是一个信号,告诉我们:我们的意识的哪个部分出了问题。
很多情况下,“压力”是最容易导致疾病的因素,而“正向的”,“积极的”思维正是对治压力的妙方。

***********************************

It's important to recognize that
our body is really the product of our thoughts.
;认识到这一点很重要:
我们的身体实际上是我们的思想的产物.
We're beginning to understand in medical science
;在医学领域,我们开始认识到,
the degree to which the nature of thoughts
and emotions actually determines
;思想和情绪的状况实际上决定了
(注:degree是"影响的程度"的意思.)
the physical substance and structure
and function of our bodies.
;身体的物质组成及结构和功能.
We've known in the healing arts
of the placebo effect.
;在康复技术中,我们知道"安慰剂"的作用.
A placebo is something that supposedly
has no impact and no effect on body.
;所谓安慰剂,就是假定有某种治疗作用,
但实际上根本没有作用东西.
Like a sugar pill or something.
;比如糖片之类.
You tell the patient that this is just its effect,
;你告诉患者,这种安慰剂有某种疗效,
and what happens is that the placebo
has the same effect, if not greater effect,
;那么随后发生的事情就是,
安慰剂好像确实有作用,(即使不是有更大的作用的话),
than, sometimes, the medication that's
supposed to be designed for that effect.
;与原来设计为具有该疗效的药物相比较,
(有时有相同的疗效)
So, they found out that the human mind
is the biggest factor in the healing arts.
;因此,人们发现,人的意识是康复技术中最重要的因素.
More so than sometimes the medication.
;比医药有时所起的作用还大.
If somebody is in a situation that they're sick,
;如果某人得了病,
and they have an alternative to try to explore
what is in their mind creating it,
;他实际上可以尝试去探索一下,
到底他的意识中的什么东西产生了这个疾病.
versus using medicine,
;而不仅仅使用药物,
if it's an acute situation that could
really bring death to them
;当然,如果病得很严重,甚至可能还带来生命危险
then obviously the medicine
is the wise thing to do
;那么明显地,使用药物治疗是更明智的.
rather then explore what the mind is about.
;而不是先去探索意识.
So you don't wanna negate medicine,
every form of healing has a place.
;所以你不是要去拒绝药物;
每一种康复方法都有它自己存在的理由.
There is only a stream
of well-being that flows, you know.
;只有一种康乐的潮流在流动.
It is a stream of pure positive energy.
;那就是"正向能量"的潮流.
And the Universe, all that we know,
is abundant with only that.
;而宇宙,就我们所知,充满了这种潮流.
This is the world that is based upon well-being,
;这是一个建立在康乐之上的世界,
a well-being dramatically abounds.
;康乐极大充足的世界.
And when you're allowing that stream to flow
in its fullness, you feel very, very good.
;只要你允许康乐的潮流自由的流动,
你就很感觉非常非常的好;
And when you are pinching it off a bit
you feel not so good.
;而当你对它有所阻塞时,
你就很感觉不爽.
There is only a stream of goodness
or well-being which you are allowing or not,
;只有一种"纯善"的或"康乐"的潮流,
你可以顺应它,也可以阻挠它,
and your magnificent emotions
are telling you what the mix is,
;而你的绝妙的情感会告诉你,
你到底是什么样的状态,
how you're doing in your allowing
or your resisting of this connection.
;你是在顺应这股纯善的潮流,
或是在拒绝和它的联系.
You know people who have had terminal disease.
;有些人得了"绝症".
Stop and think of the word: dis-ease.
Hyphenate the word.
;停下来想想这个词:"绝症".
把它分开来看.
That's a body that's not at ease.
;它实际上意味着你的身体"处于不轻松的症状".
We've got a thousand different diagnoses
and diseases out there.
;有无数种不同的诊断和疾病.
They're just the weak link.
They're all the result of one thing:
;它们只是链条中薄弱的一环.
它们只是一件事情的结果:
stress.
;压力.
When you're putting off stress on the chain,
you putting off stress on the system
;当你在链条上施加了压力的时候,
你在康乐的潮流上施加了压力
and one of the links breaks.
;于是其中的一个环节可能会断裂.
Our physiology creates disease to
give us feedback, to let us know
;我们的身体用疾病的方式来给我们反馈,
让我们知道,
we have an imbalanced perspective
and we're not loving, and we're not grateful.
;我们的某个观念是不平衡的,
我们可能不够有爱心,或不够感恩.
So the body signs and symptoms
are not something terrible.
;所以说,身体的信号和症状不是什么可怕的事情.
The question that's frequently asked is
;经常被问的一个问题是
when a person has a manifest
of a disease in the body temple
;当一个人在他的身体宫殿中变现了某种疾病
or some kind of discomfort in their life,
;或在他的生活中变现了某种不良事物,
through the power of right thinking
can it be turn around?
;那么,通过正确的思维的力量,
可以改变这种情形吗?
And the answer is absolutely yes.
;答案是:绝对可以.
On November 23 I was diagnosed
with the breast cancer.
;11月23日,我被诊断出得了乳腺癌.
I truly believed in my heart, with my
strong faith, that I was already healed.
;我从心底里,以坚定的信念,相信我已经被治愈.
During the day, all day long,
I would just say thank you for my healing.
;白天,整个一天,我都会重复地说:
太谢谢了!我已经康复.
On and on and on I went,
"thank you for my healing."
一遍又一遍地,我重复地说,
"太谢谢了!我已经康复!"
I believed in my heart I was healed.
;从心底里,我相信我已经康复.
I saw myself as if
cancer was never in my body.
;就好像我的身体从来都没有得过癌症.
One of the things I did to heal myself
was to watch very funny movies.
;我的自我治疗的方法之一,
就是观看滑稽逗笑的电影,
That's all what we'd do,
we'd just laugh, laugh, laugh.
;我们就这样看呀,笑呀,笑呀.
We couldn't afford to put any stress
in my life because we knew
;我们不能容忍给我们的生活添加任何压力,
因为我们知道,
stress was one of the
worst thing you could do
;压力是你在康复过程中
while you're trying to heal yourself.
;所能做的最糟糕的事情.
From the time I was diagnosed,
which was November 23
;从我被诊断出癌症的那天,也就是11月23日
(注意啊,现在发言的是Cathy Goodman,
她是片中另一个发言人,被称之为“奇迹人”
的Morris E. Goodman的妻子!)
to the time I was healed totally,
was approximately 3 months.
;到我完全康复,大约是3个月时间.
And that's without radiation
and chemotherapy.
;其中没有任何的放射和化学治疗.
We come with a basic programme.
It's called self-healing.
;我们都天生拥有一个基本的程序.
这就是"自我康复".
You get a wound, it grows back together.
;当你被碰伤时,伤口会自动愈合.
You get a bacterial infection,
;当你被细菌感染时,
you immune system comes and takes care
of those bacteria, and heals it up.
;你的免疫系统会启动,它们会对付那些细菌,
使你身体康复.
The immune system is made to heal itself.
;免疫系统的作用就是自我康复,自我治疗.
Disease cannot live in a body
that's in a healthy emotional state.
;在一个有着健康情感的身体上,
疾病是不能够生存的.
Your body is casting off
millions of cells every second,
;你的身体每秒钟都会丢弃掉数百万个细胞,
and it's creating millions of new cells.
;同时它也会生成数百万个新的细胞.
In fact, literally, parts of our body
are replaced every day.
;实际上,严格说来,我们的身体每天都有一部分被更新.
Other parts take a few months,
other parts a couple of years,
;有些部分的更新需要几个月,或者几年,
but within a few years
we have a brand new physical body.
;但不管怎样,几年以内,我们就有了一个全新的身体.
If you have a disease,
and you're focusing on it
;如果你得病后,你总是关注它,
and you're talking to people about it,
;总是和人们讨论你的病,
you're going to create more disease cells.
;你会生成更多的疾病细胞.
See yourself living in
a perfectly healthy body.
;要这样看待你的身体,它是文美的健康.
Let the doctor look after the disease.
;让医生去操心你的病.
Can you feel the difference between
;你是否能察觉这两者的不同:
having painful arthritis in your hips
and feeling fearful about it,
;由于髋部关节炎的疼痛而感到害怕,
or having painful arthritis in your hips
and feeling hopeful about it,
;与:髋部关节炎在疼痛但心里充满希望,
The difference between fearful and hopeful
;害怕和希望直接的不同
is the difference between recovery or not.
;就是能痊愈和不能痊愈之间的不同.
Happier thoughts lead to
essentially a happier biochemistry,
;幸福的思想会导致幸福的生化状态,
a happier, healthier body.
;和幸福,健康的身体.
Negative thoughts, stress
seriously degrade the body
;负面的思想和压力会降低身体的活力
and the function of the brain.
;影响大脑的功能
Because it's our thoughts and emotions
that are continuously reassembling,
;因为正是我们的大脑和情感
持续不断地在重组
reorganizing, recreating our body.
;改造和新生着我们的身体.
Remove physiological stress from the body
and the body does what it was designed to do.
;将生理的压力从身体中出去,
身体就会恢复它本自的功能.
It heals itself.
;从而自我治愈.
I've seen kidneys regenerated,
I've seen a cancer dissolved,
;我见过肾脏的重生,
我见过癌症的消失,
I've seen eyesight improve
and come back.
;我见过视力的提高和恢复.
I always say that incurable means
curable from within.
;我经常说,"不可治愈"意味着"必须从内部治愈"
You can change your life
and you can heal yourself.
;你可以改变你的生活,也可以治愈你自己.

***************************************

这是一个奇迹痊愈的故事。

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

这就是人们称之为“奇迹人”(The Miracle Man)。

一个在严重的飞机事故中受伤的植物人,靠自己的意志力,在圣诞节自己走出了医院。
他的一生的经历验证了这样一句话:


人将成为他所想的那个人。
man becomes what he thinks about.

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

*****************************

Well, my story begins on March 10, 1981
;我的故事起始于1981年3月10日
It really changed my whole life,
it was the day I would never forget.
;这一天改变了我的一生,我永远不会忘记.
I crashed an airplane.
;这一天,我驾机坠毁.
I ended up in a hospital
completely paralysed.
;后来我躺在医院里,完全瘫痪.
My spinal cord was crushed,
;我的脊髓被撞坏,
I broke the first and second
cervical vertebrae.
;第一和第二颈椎折断.
My swallowing reflex was destroyed,
I couldn't even drink.
;吞咽反射被破坏,我甚至无法饮水.
My diaphragm was destroyed,
I couldn't breath.
;我的横隔膜被破坏,我不能呼吸.
All I could do was blink my eyes.
;我能做的,只是眨眼睛.
The doctor of course said that
all my life I'd be a vegetable,
;医生说,我尽此一生将是一个植物人,
all I'd do was blink my eyes
the rest of my life.
;除了眨眼睛的动作外,我一辈子什么也做不了.
That's the picture they saw me in,
but it didn't matter what they thought of me,
;这就是他们眼中的我.
但是医生们怎么想并不重要,
the thing was what I thought.
;重要的是我的想法.
I pictured myself being
a normal person again
;我想象着自己重新成为一个正常人
walking out of that hospital.
;自己走出医院.
The only thing I had to work
with in the hospital was my mind,
;在医院里,我只能使用我的意识,
and once you have your mind
you can put things back together again.
;但只要你拥有你的意识,
你就可以召唤回来其他的东西.
I was set to a respirator and they said
I'd never breathe on my own again
;我带着呼吸器,他们说我永远不可能再自主呼吸
because my diaphragm was destroyed.
;因为我的横隔膜坏了.
And this little voice kept saying to me,
"breathe deep, breathe deep".
;但有一个细小的声音一直在对我说,
"深呼吸,深呼吸",
Finally I was freed from it.
;最终我可以不用呼吸器了.
They were at a loss for an explanation.
;医生们没有办法解释这个现象.
See, I could not afford to allow
anything to come in my mind
;你看,我不能允许任何东西进入我的意识
that would distract me
from my goal or from my vision.
;来干扰我想象中的目标.
Well I set the goal to walk out of the hospital
on Christmas, that was my goal.
;我的目标是:在圣诞节走出医院;
这就是我的目标.
I walked out of the hospital
on my own two feet.
;我用我的双脚走出医院.
They said it couldn't be done.
;他们都说这是不可能的.
That's the day I will never forget.
;这一天我永远不能忘记.
For people that are sitting out there
right now watching this programme and are hurting,
;对那些现在坐在那里观看这个节目,
并身体有所不适的人,(我要说,)
if I'd want to sum up my life
and sum up for people what they can do in life
;如果要我总结一下我的一生
总结一下一个人在他一生当中能够做什么
I would sum it up this way,
in six words:
;我要这样总结,六个字:
man becomes what he thinks about.
;人成为他想的.


*****************************

当你“反对”一件事的时候,你并没有真正有效的遏制它。
  

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

“反对”本身,就是一种关注。这种关注,会将思维的力量扩散出去,成为滋养和支持你所反对的对象的能量。
所以,如果你想“反对”战争,何不去“支持和平”?这才是正确的态度。
所以,“永远不要消极地对待事物”这句话,是有着深刻含义的。

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel    ?

The SecretII(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel   ?

You Choose

************************************

We noticed that there are so many people who
are living life in a very conditional way,
;我们注意到,有相当多的人
生活在一种非常受外界条件影响的状态中,
they look out and they see things
that are wonderful and they say,
;当他们看到外界的事物很美好的时候,会说,
"yes we want more of those,
we would vote for that,
;"对!我们要更多的这些,我们要投票支持这些,
we would support that with our
time and energy and money."
;我们要用我们的时间和能力和金钱来支持这些."
But then they look out and
they see things that they do not want,
;但当他们看到外界有些他们不想要的东西的时候,
terrible things
that they do no want to live
;他们不能忍受的可怕的事情,
and that they do not
want to see others live.
;他们也不想让其他的人生活在这样的情形中.
And they say, "we've got to do something
about getting rid off those things."
;于是他们会说,"我们必须努力摆脱这种情形".
But they don't realize that
as they push against the unwanted
;但是,它们没有意识到,
当他们排斥那些他们不想要的事物的时候,
they add power to it.
;他们实际上反而增加了那些事物的力量,
In this world, there is a
war against poverty,
;在这个世界上,有反对贫困的战争,
and a war against cancer,
and a war against teenage pregnancy,
;有反对癌症的战争,
有反对青少年怀孕的战争,
and a war against terrorism,
and a war against violence,
;有反对恐怖主义的战争,
有反对暴力的战争,
and a war against terrorism,
;有反对恐怖主义的战争,
did we mentioned that there was
a war against terrorism...
;我们刚才已经提到了反对恐怖主义的战争...
And all of this pushing-against
is only adding-to,
;所有这些"排斥力"实际上变成了"推动力",
Because, you can't say no
and make it go away.
;因为,你不可能对着它说"不"就让它消失.
When you shout no
Law of Attraction is lining that up.
;当你说对某事物"不"的时候,
吸引力定律反而会将它推到你的面前.
The reason that "what you resist, persists"
is because that you're resisting something,
;之所以说"越排斥,越坚持"
就是因为,当你排斥某事物的时候,
you say, "no, I don't want this thing
because it makes me feel this way
;你说,"不,我不想要这件事物,
因为它让我的感觉处于
the way I'm feeling right now."
;现在我感受到的这种状态."
And so, you just putting out
this really strong emotion of,
;这样做,实际上是将一种强烈情感发射出去,
"wow, I don't really like this feeling",
;"啊!我真的不喜欢这种感觉",
and it's there,
it's racing towards you.
;而这种感觉就在那里,它向你奔来.
You know, anti-war movement
creates more war.
;你看,"反战"运动制造了更多的战争.
The anti-drug movement has
actually created more drugs.
;"反毒品"运动制造了更多的毒品.
Because we're focusing on
what we don't want - drugs.
;因为我们集中心力于我们不想要的东西上---毒品.
People would say, "well shouldn't I
focus upon that, that is true"
;人们会说,"为什么我不应该关注呢,那些都是事实呀"
And we say, "that is like saying
;我们的回答是,"这就像是说
because someone gave the attention
to something they did not want,
;因为有人太关注于他们不希望的事,
long enough that now it has manifested
;以至于这件事变成了现实
I should do it too."
那我也应该这样做."
And we say, "we don't really
understand that reasoning."
;我们要说,"我们不能理解你的这种思想方式".
Mother Teresa was brilliant.
;圣女特蕾莎是极有智慧的人.
She said, "I will never attend
an anti-war rally,
;她说,"我不参加反战集会,
if you have a peace rally, invite me."
;但如果你们要召开和平集会,请通知我."
You know, she knew.
She understood the secret.
;你看,她知道.
她理解这个秘密.
I mean, look what she
manifested in the world.
;我的意思是,看看她在这个世界上的成就.
So, if you're anti-war,
be pro peace.
;因此,如果你想反对战争,
那就支持和平吧.
If you're anti-hunger, be pro
people having more than enough to eat.
;如果你反对饥饿,
那就支持"大家都能丰衣足食".
If you anti particular politician,
be pro his opponent.
;如果你烦对某个政治家,
那就支持他的竞争对手.
Often elections are tipped in the favour
of the person that people are really against
;经常有这样的事,
选举的结果倾向于大家反对的人物
because he's getting all the energy
and all the focus.
;因为他获得了所有的能量和所有的关注.
You wanna focus on what you want
and not what you don't want.
;你应该将注意力放到你想要的事物上,
而不是你不希望的事物上.
It's OK to notice what you don't want
because that gives you contrast
;你当然可以稍加注意于你不希望的事物,
因为这样可以给你以对比
and you say, "this is what I do want."
;你可以更确定,"那才是我想要的".
But the fact is that the more you
talk what you don't want,
;但事实是,你也是谈论你不想要的事物,
or you talk about how bad it is,
;或者越是谈论它是多么的"坏",
read about all of that all the time and
then say, "oh how terrible it is",
;不断地阅读相关的消息,
感慨,"啊,太糟糕了",
you are creating more of that.
;那你会创造更多这样的"糟糕"出来.
You know, so many times people say to me,
"well James, I have to be informed."
;很多时候人们对我说,
"James, 我需要了解情况."
Maybe you have to be informed,
but you don't have to be inundated.
;也许你确实需要了解情况,
但你没有必要将自己淹没在其中.
Learn to become still
;学会"静止"
and to take you attention away
from what you don't want
;将你的注意力从你不喜欢的事物上移开
and all the emotional charge around it,
;移除所有围绕在你不喜欢的事物上的感情负荷,
and place the attention on
what you wish to experience.
;将注意力放到你希望体验的事物上.
I always say when the voice
and the vision on the inside
;我总是这样说,当你内在的声音和内在的视野
become more profound
and more clear and loud
;变得更为厚重,清晰和洪亮
then the opinion on the outside
;超越外界的观念的时候
you've mastered your life.
;你就掌控了你的生活.
You are not here to try to get the world
to be just as you want it to be,
;你不需要改变整个世界成为你希望的样子
you are here to create the world
around you that you choose,
;你只要创造一个理想的小世界在你的周围
while you allow the world
as others choose it to be
;同时也允许其他人选择的世界模式
to exist also.

  评论这张
 
阅读(267)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018