注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

Memory extender

Beautiful Day..

 
 
 

日志

 
 

The Secret(C)  

2010-08-29 02:40:27|  分类: Life |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

转自http://hi.baidu.com/%CB%AB%B3%DD%C2%D6%D5%A5%D6%AD%BB%FA/blog/item/cafb53d98bb7912e11df9bf6.html

“感觉良好”最重要!

这种良好的感觉,会将良性的思维能量发散到宇宙中去,创造你的一个良好的现实出来。

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel


如果你的感觉不好,试试转换一下心理:

听听音乐,唱唱歌,想想自己最亲爱的人.....

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

********************************

It's really important
that you feel good.
;你要"感觉良好",这很重要.
Because this "feeling good" is what
goes out as a signal into the Universe
;因为这种"感觉良好",就是发射到宇宙中的信号,
and starts to attract more
of itself to you.
;它会吸引更多同样的事物给你.
So, the more you can feel good,
;因此,你越是能感觉好,
the more you will attract
the things that help you feel good
;你越是能吸引那些可以帮助你感觉好的事物,
and all they keep bringing
you up, higher and higher.
;所有这些会让你感觉更好,越来越好.
When you're feeling down,
;当你感觉不好的时候,
do you know that you can
change it like that.
;你知不知道,你可以象有法术一样改变着状态.
(注意片中人物的手指动作。还记得StarTrek中的Q吗?
他捻一下响指,就会实现一个奇迹)
Put on a beautiful piece of music.
;放一段优美的音乐.
Start singing.
That'll change your emotion.
;唱唱歌.这会改变你的情绪.
Or think of something beautiful.
;或者想想美好的东西.
Think of a baby,
;想想一个婴儿,
maybe one you love,
;最好是想想你喜爱的那个baby,
and draw on it.
;并将你的心思吸引向彼.
Really keep that thought in your mind,
;实实在在地将这种思想保持在你的意识中,
walk everything out
but that thought.
;将其它所有的思绪都赶出去.
I guarantee you'll start to feel good.
;我敢保证你会开始感觉好起来.
This principle applies to
your family pet, for instance
;比如说,这个原则也适用于你家里的宠物,
which I believe they're wonderful
;我认为这些宠物太美妙了
because they put you in a
great emotional state.
;因为他们可以使你处在一种很好的情感状态中.
When you feel love for your pet
that's a great state of love
;当你感到很爱你的宠物的时候,
这是一种很高级状态的爱
that's going to bring
goodness into your life.
;因为它会给你的生活带来美好.
What a gift that is.
;这是一个什么样的天赋啊!
And when you begin to
get a hang of this,
;当你开始掌握这个窍门,
(get a hang of:找到窍门)
when you begin to guide your thoughts
based upon the way they feel,
;当你开始基于你感觉的方式
来指导你的思想
and you begin to notice
;并且当你开始注意到
the correlation between what you're
feeling and thinking
;你的感觉和思想
and what's coming back to you,
;和你得到的结果之间的关系,
before you know it,
;不知不觉地,
you will know that you're
the creator of your own reality.
;你就会知道,你是你自己的现实的创造者.
And those who are
watching from a distance
;从那些离你有一些距离的人们的角度看来,
will stand in amazement
;他们会惊讶(stand in amazement)
at the perfect life you live.
;于你的完美的生活状况.

***********************************

作家Jack Canfield现身说法:


美妙的生活是可以自己创造出来的。

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel


你也能!
“生活本来就是非凡和美妙的”

********************************************

Since I learned the secret
and started applying it to my life,
;自从我学到这个秘密并将它应用于我的生活,
my life has truly become magical,
;我的生活变得像魔术一样不可思议,
I think the kind of life that
everybody dreams of
;我想着那种大家都梦想的生活
and I live on a day-to-day basis.
;我也每天都生活在这种生活之中.
I live in a $4.5 million mansion,
;我居住在价值450万的寓所,
I have a wife to die for,
;我有一个生死与共的爱妻,
I get to vacation in all the
fabulous spots of the world,
;我到世界各地美丽的景点度假,
I've climbed mountains,
I've explored, I've been on safari...
;我登山,探险,狩猎远征...
And all of this happened,
and continues to happen,
;所有发生的这一切,以及将要发生的一切,
because of knowing
how to apply the secret.
;都是因为我知道如何应用这个秘密.
Life can be absolutely phenomenal,
and it should be.
;生活可以是非凡的 -
生活应当是非凡的.
And it will be
;也必将是非凡的 -
when you start using the secret.
;一旦你开始应用这个秘密以后.

**********************************************

听说过“阿拉丁神灯”的故事吗?

神灯的精灵说:


"你的愿望就是我的命令"

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel
这个故事可以看作是对“意识”和“宇宙规律”在创造你的世界时的作用的一个绝妙的解释——
你的意识发出指令。
宇宙规律去实现它。
注意:你不需要知道指令是如何实现的。宇宙(你或者喜欢称之为“精灵”,“神”,“大我”等等)负责实现,而不是你。

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

*************************************

Well, a lot of people ask me what
their job is in the creative process
;唔, 很多人问我, 在这个创造的过程中,
他们的的工作(角色)是什么
and what the job of the Universe is.
;以及宇宙的工作是什么.
So let's look at that for a moment.
;让我们研究一下这个问题.
Let's use this metaphor:
if you think about Aladdin and his lamp,
;我们可以用这个比喻(来说明问题):
阿拉丁和他的神灯,
you've probably heard of that one,
;你可能已经听说过这个故事,
Aladdin picks up the lamp,
he dust it off
;阿拉丁捡到一盏灯, 他擦掉灯上的灰尘
and out pops the genie.
;就跳出来一个精灵.
And the genie always says one thing:
;精灵总是说一句话:
"Your wish is my command."
;"你的愿望就是我的命令."
If you trace the story
back to its origins,
;如果你追踪到这个故事的起源,
you know, we now think that
there's three wishes,
;你知道,我们现在都认为只能有三个愿望,
but if you if you trace the story
back to its origins,
;但如果你追踪到故事的起源,
there's absolutely no limit
whatsoever to the wishes.
;实际上对愿望的个数是没有什么限制的.
Think about that one.
;想想这件事.
Now, let's take this metaphor, blow it up
and apply it to you and your life.
;现在,让我们将这个比喻推而广之,
将它应用到你和你的生活.
Remember, Aladdin is the one who
always asks for what he wants.
;记住,阿拉丁要求他所想要的.
Then you've got the Universe at large
which is this grand genie.
;然后你会得到整个宇宙 -
就是那个大精灵- (来响应这个要求).
And traditions have called
that so many different things -
;传统上人们用很多不同的名称来称呼它 -
the holly guardian angel, your higher self,
I mean we can put any label on it,
;圣守护天使,你的高级自我...
我的意思是你可以随便给这个东西贴标签,
and you choose the one
that works best for you.
;你选一个对你来说最合适的(名字).
But every tradition has told us
there's something bigger than us.
;但每一种传统文化都告诉我们,
有一个比我们更伟大的东西.
And the genie always says one thing:
;精灵总是说一件事:
"Your wish is my command."
;"你的愿望就是我的命令"

***************************************

实现梦想的三个步骤:

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel


1、要求(ask):

使用你的思想向宇宙要你想要的东西;这简直就像是在宇宙的“大菜单”上点菜一样。


2、答复(answer):

这一部分不是你的任务;宇宙会自动相应你的请求的。你不需要知道整个“梦想成真”的过程。


3、接受(receive):

宇宙随时随地会相应你的要求,但你必须学会接受:这就是喜悦、激情、着迷等情感的用武之地了。而负面的情绪则意味着“不接受”,阻断宇宙的响应过程。


需要注意的是:

宇宙是通过你来实现你的思想的,所以,当你有了某种灵感的时候,一定要行动。

还记得肯尼迪总统就职演说的著名词句吗?

上帝的工作要通过我们的手来完成。

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel


上帝的工作要通过我们的手来完成。

***********************************

So, we'd like to say to you that the creative process
;因此,我想对你说,创造的过程
is a three step process.
;可以分为三个步骤.
Step one is: you must ask for what you want.
;第一步:
你必须要求你想要的东西.
You do not need use words to ask.
;你不必要使用言词来要求.
In fact, the Universe is not even hearing the words from you.
;实际上,宇宙甚至没有去听你的言语.
The Universe is responding completely to your thought.
;宇宙完全是对你的思想响应的.
What is you really want?
;你真正想要的是什么?
Sit down and write it on a piece of paper.
Write it in the present tense.
;坐下来把它写在一张纸上.
用"现在时态"来写.
You might begin by writing, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."
;你可以这样开头,
"我非常高兴和感激,因为..."
and then explain how do you want your life to be
;然后解释你想要你的生活是什么样子
in every area.
;在所有的各个方面.
And this is really fun.
;这很有意思.
This is like having the Universe as your catalogue
;这就好像是将宇宙作为你的目录
and you flip through, and you go "well, I'd like to have this experience,
;你翻着这个目录,同时点
"啊,我想要这种体验,
and I'd like to have that product,
;我想要这个产品,
and I'd like to have a person like that",
;我想要这样的人",
it is you just placing your order with the Universe.
;就像是你向宇宙下订单
It's really that easy.
;就这么容易.
The second step is: answer. An answer to what you're asking.
;第二个步骤是:应答.
应答你的要求.
And that is not your work in your physical form.
;这不是作为物质形态的你的工作.
The Universe will do that step for you.
;宇宙会为你作这一步工作.
All of the Universal forces are responding
with the thoughts that you set in motion.
;所有的宇宙力量都在响应你所发起的思想.
"Your wish is my command."
;"你的愿望就是我的命令."
And the Universe will start to rearrange itself to make it happen for you.
;宇宙会自行重组,使之变为现实.
Most of us have never allowed ourselves to want what we truly want
;我们中的许多人从来都不让自己去
"想要"我们真正想要的东西
because we can't see how it's going to manifest.
;因为我们不知道这到底是如何实现的.
If you do just a little research, it is gonna become evident to you
;只要你在一些调查的话,你就会非常明白
that anyone that ever accomplished anything
;任何可以做成某件事情的人
did not know how they were gonna do it,
they only knew they were gonna do it.
;都并不知道他们将如何去做,
他们只是知道他们要作这件事.
You do not need to know how it's gonna come about.
;你不需要知道它会如何到来.
You do not need to know how the Universe will rearrange itself.
;你不需要知道宇宙会如何重组自己.
You don't know how.
;你不知道"如何".
It'll be shown to you. you will attract the way.
;它会自己展现给你.
你吸引了这个过程.
So, then our friend say, something must be going terribly wrong.
;那么,我的朋友,你可能会说,
那肯定是有什么地方出错了.
Because, I know I am asking so where is my stuff.
;因为,我知道我在要求什么,
那么我的东西呢?
And we say, you are asking, you are completing step one,
;那么我这样说:你要求了,
你完成了第一个步骤,
you can't help but do that.
;你不由自主地做到了.
The Universe is answering, every time. No exception.
;而宇宙也应答了,每次都是,没有例外.
But there is another step that you must understand,
;但还有另外一个步骤你必须理解.
and it is called step three, which is the receiving step
;这就是第三步,"接受",
which means, you must bring yourself
into alignment with what you're asking for.
;它意味着,你必须将自己处于一种
和你要求的东西相一致的状态.
When you're in alignment with what you want, you feel wonderful.
;当你和你想要的东西一致的时候,
你会感觉美妙极了.
That's where the enthusiasm is, that's where joy is,
;这就是所谓的"着迷",
这就是"喜悦",
that's where the appreciation is, that's where that feeling of passion is.
;这就是"欣赏",这就是"激情"的感觉.
But when you are feeling despair, or fear, or anger,
;但是当你感到失望,恐惧,和愤怒,
those are strong indications that you are not right now in alignment
;这些都是说明你现在还没有
with what you're asking for.
;和你所要求的东西相一致的信号
And so, when you begin to realize that the way you feel is everything,
;因此,当你开始知道,你的感觉就是一切,
and you begin to direct your thoughts based upon how they feel,
;并开始以思想的感觉来引导思想,
little by little you can find the feeling place of it,
;一点一点地,你就会发现"感觉"
在其中的地位,
and now you are one with it,
;现在你和它一致了,
and now it must manifest into your experience.
;它肯定会在你的经验中成为现实.
And when you turn that
fantasy into a fact
;当你幻想变成现实
you're in the position build bigger and better fantasies
;你就可以建造更大更好的幻想
and that, my friend is the creative process.
;而这,我的朋友,就是创造的过程.

*************************************

实践吸引力原理的核心工作,因此也就是:找到那可以让你产生“已经拥有(实现)”的感觉。
不断实践,反复重复这些情感。你的愿望可能以你想象不到的形式实现,也可能你会突发灵感,自己促成你的愿望。

注意:只有当你在愉悦、幸福、激情等等积极情感的作用下的灵感,才是“正确”的灵感。一旦出现了正确的灵感,你要积极行动,立即行动。


核心提示:

Take the first step in faith.
You don't have to
see the whole staircase,
just take the first step.
真正的迈出第一步。
你不需要看到整个路程,
只需要迈出第一步。

——黑人宗教领袖,社会活动家 马丁-路德-金博士

***********************

So, the Law of Attraction, the study and practice of the Law of Attraction
;因此,吸引力定律,对吸引力定律的学习和实践
is this figuring out what will help you generate the feelings of having it now.
;就是要研究出怎样才能帮助你产生这种"我正在拥有"的感觉.
Go test-drive that car. Go shop for that home, get in the house,
;去试开一下(你梦想的)车,为那个(梦想的)家去购物,进入(你梦想的)房子,
do whatever you have to,   do to generate the feelings of having it now
;尽一切手段来产生这种"正在拥有"的感觉
and remember them. ;并记住它们.
Whatever you can do to do that will help you to literally attract it.
;为此(产生那种感觉)你所作的一切都会帮助你实际上吸引它(的实现).
It could be, you wake up and it's just there, it's manifested.
;很可能的,你起床后,它就在那里,它被实现了.
Or you might get some inspired idea of some action to take.
;或者,你可能会产生一些要采取的行动的灵感,
You certainly shouldn't be going, "well, I could do it this way but man I hate that"
;你当然不能这样, "哎,我可以这样做,但是呀,我讨厌这样"
(man在这里是感叹词)
'cause you're not on the right track if that's the case.
;因为如果是这种情况的话,你就没有在正确的轨道上.
Action will sometimes be required,
;有时候是需要有行动的,
but if you're really doing it in line with what Universe is trying to deliver,
;但如果你的所作是和宇宙要给你的东西相一致的,
it's gonna feel joyous, you're gonna feel so alive,
;这将会有喜悦的感觉,你将感到如此的有活力,
time will just stop, you could do it all day...
;时间好像停止了,你可以整天就作这一件事情...
The Universe likes speed.
;宇宙喜欢快速.
Don't delay, don't second guess, don't doubt,
;不要迟疑,不要再次猜测,不要怀疑,
when the opportunity's there, when the impulse is there,
;当机会就在那里,当冲动就在那里,
when the intuitive nudge from within is there - act.
;当内在的直接触动就在那里 - 行动!
That's your job. ;这才是你的工作.
And that's all you have to do.
;这就是你所要做的全部工作.
You will attract everything that you require.
;你会吸引你所需要的任何东西.
If it's money you need, you'll attract it.
;如果你是需要金钱,你会吸引金钱.
If it's people you need, you'll attract it.
;如果你需要某人,你会吸引他.
If it's a certain book you need, you'll attract it.
;如果你需要的是某本书,你会吸引他.
You've got to pay attention to what you're attracted to.
;你必须将注意力集中到 你要吸引的东西上.
Because, as you hold images of what you want
;因为,当你(在大脑中)保持你所想要 的东西的图像的时候
you're gonna be attracted to things, they're gonna be attracted to you.
;你会被吸引到它那里去, 它们也会被吸引到你这里来.
But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you.
;但是,它实际上要和你一起,并通过你 来到物质世界.
And it does that by law.
;而这个过程是由自然定律决定的.
You can start with nothing.
;你可以从一无所有开始.
And out of nothing, and out of no way
;然后,从一无所有中,从无路可走中,
the way will be made.
;路会被创造出来.
Think of this: a car driving through the night,
;想想这个: 一辆车行驶在夜里,
the headlights only go 100-200 ft forward,
;车灯只能照亮前面的100-200英尺,
and you can make it all the way from California to New York
;但你可以从加利福尼亚一直开到纽约
driving through the dark, 'cause all you have to see is the next 200 ft.
;(行驶在夜间), 因为你只需要看到前面的200英尺.
That's how life tends to unfold before us.
;生活就是这样在我们前面展开.
If we just trust that the next 200 ft will unfold after that,
;只要我们相信,下一个200英尺还会展现在我们面前,
the next 200 ft will unfold after that...
;然后又一个200英尺接着展现...
your life will keep unfolding,
;你的生活会一直这样展现下去,
and it will eventually get you to the destination
;她最终会将你带到你的目的地
whatever it is you truly want, because you want.
;不管你真正想要的是什么, 只因为你想.

***************************

一个常见的问题是:


我需要多长时间才能实现我的愿望?

首先,在“宇宙”的眼中,没有“大或小”、“重要或轻微”的概念。愿望的实现,要看你的吸引力的作用如何。


宇宙做任何事情,都毫不费力!

看,小草的生长费力吗?

The Secret(B) - Gabriel -    Gabriel

不要给宇宙任何阻碍。

认为“这件事可能很大,会晚点儿才能实现”。这样的负面情感,会理所当然地阻碍愿望的实现。

****************************

Well, another thing people wonder about
is - how long this is gonna take.
;唔,另一件大家关心的事情是:
到底需要多长时间才能实现(你所想的目标).
How long it will take to manifest
the car, the relationship, the money,
;多长时间才能实现你要买的车,你想要的关系,想拥有的金钱,
whatever it happens to be...
;或者其他什么东西...
Well, I don't have any rule book
;这个嘛,我没有什么手册
that says it's gonna take you
30 minutes, or 3 days, or 30 days.
;来告诉你是要30分钟,还是3天,还是30天.
I think it's more a matter of you
being in alignment with the Universe itself.
;我认为这应该是和你与宇宙本身的一致程度有关的.
Sizes - it's nothing to the Universe.
;所谓大小 - 这对宇宙来说毫无意义.
It is no more difficult to attract,
on a scientific level, something that we consider huge,
;从科学的角度来说,吸引一个我们认为"很大"的事物,并不
to something that we consider infinitesimally small.
;比吸引一个我们认为非常小的东西更难.
The Universe does, everything it does with zero effort.
;宇宙做任何事 - 它做任何事情都毫不费力.
Grass doesn't strain to grow, it's effortless.
It's just this great design.
;草不需要努力就可以生长, 毫不费力.
这就是(大自然的)宏伟设计.
It's all about what's going on up here.
It's about what we put in place,
;所有的一切,都取决于我这在这里(指大脑意识里)放了些什么东西.
取决于我们(在思想中)放了些什么东西,
saying, this is big - it's gonna take some time,
;如果说,这个很大 - 需要一些时间来实现,
this is small - oh, I'll give it an hour.
;这个很小 - 我需要一个小时.
You know, those are our rules that we define.
;你知道,这些都是我们定义的规则.
There are no rules according to the Universe.
;对宇宙来说,没有这样的规则.
If you provide the feelings of
having it now, it will respond.
;只要你有那种"我已经拥有"的感觉,它就会响应.
Some people have an easier time with little things.
;有些人可以轻松的完成一些小事.
So we sometimes say, we'll start with
something small, like a cup o, , , f coffee., , ,
;因此我们有时候说,我们可以从一些小事
(例如一杯咖啡)开始.
Make it your attention to attract a cup of coffee today.
;让它成为你注意的对象
以在今天就吸引一杯咖啡.
Hold an image of talking to an old friend
that you haven't seen for a long time.
;保持一幅你和一个很久都没有见过的老朋友交谈的图像.
Somehow another someone is gonna
start talking to you about that person.
;可能另一个什么人就开始和你谈论这个人.
That person's gonna phone you
or you'll get a letter from him.
;那个人也可能给你打电话,或者你会受到它的来信.
People were amazed how did
I line up car parks.
;人们总是惊讶于我总是能在停车场
找到合适的位置.
And I've done this right from
when I first understood the secret.
;我是自从我理解了这个秘密后就这样做的.
I would visualize a car space exactly where I wanted
;我会观想一个我想要的车位
and 95% of the time it would be there for me,
;95%的时间我会得到这样的车位,
and I'd just pull straight in.
;我可以直接泊车进去.
5% of the time I'd have to wait just a minute or two
;5%的时间我只需要等上一两分钟
and the person would pull out and I'd pull in.
;就会有人驶出,让我泊入.
So I do that all the time.
;我总是可以这样做.

********************************

不要被你当前的状况所迷惑。

你当前的状况,也就是现在的“现实”,是可以被改变的。
你的现状,不说明你“现在”是什么样的人,它只说明了你的“过去”是什么样的。


秘诀在于:

不要将你的眼光,总是盯在“现状”上。不要总是思考这些“现实”问题。要将你的思想,设置成为“愿望已经实现”的状态。

*********************************

A lot of people feel stuck or imprisoned
or confined by their current circumstances.
;很多人感到自己被当前的状况所困住.
And I'm trying to point out that,
whatever your circumstances right now,
;而我想指出的事,不管你现在的状况如何,
that is only your current reality.
;这只是当前的"现实".
And current reality will begin to change
as a result of watching this
;而当前的现实就在你开始观看这部电影
and beginning to use the secret.
;并开始应用这个秘密之后,会发生变化.
But sometimes it feels like you're stuck
;当然有时好像你仍处于"卡壳"的状态
because you continue to think the same
thoughts over and over again.
;因为你反反复复一直想着同样的事情.
And so you tend to get the same
results over and over again.
;因此你也倾向于一次又一次地得到同样的结果.
And the reason is because:
;原因就在于:
most people offer the majority of their thought
in response to what they observe
;大部分人将他们绝大多数的思想
用来响应他们观察到的现象
You see, if you're just looking at what is
then you're just thinking about what is.
;你看,如果你仅仅看到"现在的状况"
你就会只想着"现在的状况".
And when you think about what is,
Law of Attraction gives you more of it.
;而因为你只想着"现在的状况",
吸引力定律会给你更多的"现在的状况",
And then, if you just observe what is,
then you're just thinking about what is.
;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况",
你就又会只想着"现在的状况".
And Law of Attraction gives you more of what is.
;而吸引力定律又会给你更多的"现在的状况".
And then, if you just observe what...
We've been over this, have we?
;然后,如果你只观察"现在的状况"...
我们不想再谈这事了,好吗?
(We've been over this:谈结束了,谈得太多了)
You have to find a way that you are approaching what is
;你必须设法找到一种
对待当前状况的方法
through a different vantage point.
;从一个与以前不同的,更为有利的角度.
Most people look at their current
state of affairs, and they say,
;大部分人看着他们当前的状况,会说,
"this is who I am".
;"这就是我".
That's not who you are.
;实际上,那不是你.
That's who you were.
;那是过去的你.
You see, if you look at your current state of affairs right now,
;你看, 当你面对你目前的状况的时候,
let's say, for instance, that you don't
have a lot of money in your bank account,
;例如说,你银行账号里没有很多钱,
or you don't have the relationship that you want,
;或者你不拥有你所希望的人际关系,
or your health and fitness isn't up to par,
;你着你的健康和体质状况不如人意,
that's not who you are.
;那都不是你.
That's the residual outcome of your past thoughts and actions.
;那只是你过去的思想和行为所产生的残余结果.
So we're constantly living in this residue, if you will,
;因此我们总是生活在这种残余中,如果你就这样的话,
of the thoughts and the actions we've taken in the past.
;生活在我们过去地思想和行为的残余中.
When you look at your current state
of affairs and define yourself by that
;当你看着你目前的状况,并用目前的状况来定义你自己
then you doom yourself to have
nothing more than the same in the future.
;那么你注定不能在未来得到任何比现在更好其他的东西.

  评论这张
 
阅读(303)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018